Wednesday 12 February 2014

The Big Pink


Coat - "vintage"
Trousers - COS (gift)
Boots - New Look sale HERE 
T Shirt - COS (gift)
Necklace - Zara 



If 2014 was the year for stepping outside of my comfort zone this coat is one of the biggest leaps I'll probably take! 

Unless you've lived under a rock for the last couple of months you can't have failed to notice that pink coats have been THE trend for AW2014. Although I love the look of them I am reluctant to buy something that I may only wear for a season or so but then this little beauty came into my life...for free!
I'm going to call it "vintage" but it's a hand-me-down from my Granny. Having admired it over Xmas I was only too pleased when she casually passed it onto me!

It's bright pink and fleecy...really not my cup of tea but there's something about it that I was instantly drawn to. What do you think? 

Teamed with messy hair and a simple outfit I think it's the perfect nod towards the current neon trend for SS14 and yes I've finally jumped on that bandwaggon. Pink Ladies together. 

T x

<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/5839865.js?include=hype&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_5839865"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->

6 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It's so weird but I have this exact same coat that I found in a charity shop. I was a bit reluctant as well to wear it but there's just something about it :)

    www.stylepostcode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! No way! I know, it's so hideous but so desirable at the same time x

      Delete
  2. Have been doing some blog-hopping and have come across your blog! You have lovely style - this outfit is gorgeous! x

    www.myfashionlogbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable (and you have the most gorgeous face!)

    xo,
    Lela / www,lelalondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit so much! you look flawless

    abi || abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK