Friday 16 May 2014

Hey Sunday Girl

This is the outfit I wore for pub crawling round Islington on the bank holiday weekend. The weather was amazing so we didn't take coats and by the time it started to cool down we had our beer jackets on anyway!




T Shirt - Primark (sale)
Cardigan - Primark
Jeans - Primark (DIY rips)
Boots - Primark (old)

I don't know whether I love or hate that this outfit is head to to Primark...#firstworldproblems

If I ever had a staple outfit this is pretty much it. If you've watched my FASHION TAG video I mentioned that stripey t shirts and ankle boots are my weakness; I have far too many of both but I practically live in them so I guess that makes it ok?

Last month I discovered Primark "Ultra Soft Super Skinny" jeans and have had them encasing my legs ever since. I took a pair of scissors to these bad boys and completely ripped the knees out of them in a fit of DIY! They cost £11 but the fit and feel of them is amazing. They really are "super skinny" without any hint of camel toe which is a rarity nowadays!

This weekend I'm popping down to Bristol to celebrate my little sister's 22nd birthday and make the most of the rumoured heatwave...fingers crossed! Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
T x

I've been shortlisted for the Company Blogger Awards 2014 so thank you so much if you've already voted! I just need more votes to get through to the next round so if you fancy helping me out I'd love it if you could follow this link and select my blog (A British Bunny) in the Best Personal Style Blog - Newcomer award (pg 2) and then enter your name and email on the final page when requested. 
Thank youuuuuuuuuuu, much love
x 

5 comments:

  1. loving the jeans, I had the same idea of getting a primark pair and ripping the knees! New follower of your blog here, great style you've got going on :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! I am loving the bag.

    Lindsey| fairmaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a stripe junkie too, love this one! Perfect casual look

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, you look so cool! The jeans are especially amazing.
    Just found your blog and I love it - good luck with the company awards!!! x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool outfit, love your blog :)

    Pretty please could you nominate me in Cosmopoltan's blog awards 2014? I would really appreciate the support and it only takes a second or two I promise! Please follow this link to vote for me: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Thanks so much! Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK